Aug 19, 2011

Missing from the archives

Hey everybody,

As I was looking through the archives, I realized that some posts are not showing up--they're in my private "edit posts" section but not available when you browse by months.  Usually it's anything posted in the first week or so of each month.  Very annoying

I looked it up online, apparently this is a common problem.  Also, apparently it's an old problem that they've more or less given up on fixing?
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=3153d3417ae9f9e4&hl=en
Whatever

Anyways, I'll try to get that fixed, but in case I can't here are the posts that aren't showing up:

April:
 May:
June:
July:
Anyways, yeah, that's kind of annoying.  Hopefully I'll be able to get that sorted out, but I thought I'd post up here as well

Should be putting up a final, summary post in a few days, as soon as I have a spare moment to sit down and write it ;)

Later,

Noah

1 Comments:

At October 7, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Irene said...

I sure am glad you are home. What an adventure you had, though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home