May 4, 2011

Madrid-Barca

Hey guys,

So last night, I went out to join the guys from the office and watch the Real Madrid - Barcelona game.  The original plan was just to converge on Bek's apartment, but apparently it wasn't being broadcast on any of the channels he gets, so we ended up going out to a bar to watch the game

Man, lucky Bek.  If I lived right around the corner from this kind of place, I'd be here all the time.  Tiny, hole-in-the-wall basement bar, with friendly-but-distracted staff and very reasonable prices:

Not that I don't enjoy going out to clubs with the guys (Budapest has some pretty awesome, chill clubs) but this is definitely my scene.  Like I said, if I lived where Bek does I'd be a regular here

Anyways, the game was great (ended in a 1-1 tie on two very cool goals), but Barca had won the previous match 2-0 so they advanced no problem.  It was still a ton of fun to watch, and an absolute joy to watch Barcelona's ball movement.  Just gorgeous.  Great way to spend a Tuesday night

Cheers!

Noah out

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2011 at 10:25 PM , Blogger Michael Burnap said...

Noah,
Are you becoming a soccer - pardon me - a football cognescenti? I do believe there is hope of civilizing you.

Enjoy your time in Europe and the quality of football over there.

 
At May 11, 2011 at 12:09 AM , Blogger Noah said...

Hey, I appreciate all sports, as long as it's a high level of play. And those were two amazing teams

(note that, however, I have a stricter definition of "sports" than many)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home