May 25, 2011

Random pictures

Hey guys,

Since I haven't had time to go adventuring (or even write up a serious post about previous adventures) since getting back, I thought I'd clean out my hard drive with a few random pictures I haven't yet posted:

This picture was taken on one of my first days in Budapest, as I was wandering around exploring Moskva Ter.  My reaction was something along the lines of "I may not know a lot of kanji, but I recognize that fourth one!!!"

Statues everywhere.  I will never get tired of this

 Sadly, pictures of sunsets never really come out as awesome as you thought they would.  But I still think this is pretty cool

Why yes, that is a 10-person bike.  Why?  Because they can
(by the way, this picture was taken during the Critical Mass ride a few weeks ago, which was pretty fun to watch) 


And of course, there has to be some food involved.  My attempt at twice-cooked pork, which I think came out pretty tasty
(yes, I did bring over a jar of Szechuan bean paste.  Because, duh)

And, finally, one that would go up on Noahinthebayarea, if that existed.  Since it doesn't guess I'll put it up here :)


Anyways, that's all I have for now.  Later!

Noah out

3 Comments:

At June 4, 2011 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Brita Long said...

Just for the record, my sunset pictures always look beautiful. So... clearly the sunsets in Niort are better than the ones in Budapest. ;)

 
At June 8, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What terrific postings--and did I not mention to you my father's fondness of apricot brandy? LOL I also loved to see you mention lard! I did buy some peach brandy yesterday to put in Sangria.

Bill

 
At June 9, 2011 at 12:35 AM , Blogger Noah said...

Well who *doesn't* have a fondness for apricot brandy, really? Tastes great and is essentially a panacea. Win-win

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home